What are some resources that parents can use when developing a parenting time schedule?

Parents may agree to use a neutral third party to help them discuss and develop their parenting time schedule or to make changes to an existing parenting time schedule. Parents may use professionals or non-professionals to assist them. One resource for additional information about neutral third parties is the Judicial Branch Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) website. Parents may also want to visit the Judicial Branch Early Neutral Evaluation (ENE) website. Other resources may be available in your community.